Sacred Tualima - Va Tapuia Series Canvas
"Sacred Tualima" (tualima means 'back of the hand') depicts the tatau on the hands. Many have speculated its meaning, from navigation expertise, to a remedy for arthritis. There is likely some truth in all of it, but the wearer holds a responsibility of great importance when the hands are marked. Those hands are of great importance to the culture and to the village. Keep what is sacred, sacred.
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US