"Moon & Sea"
Moon & Sea was inspired by this poem, of which I have not been able to find the author.
"When he kisses her,
Storms rise beneath her,
For she is the ocean, and
He, her moon."
I read this poem years ago about the moon, the sea and the storms within, and I felt immediately drawn to it. Images of the ocean and the connection between the moon, the tides, the storms, and the ocean was almost as if it was written just for me.
This canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US